- Considering your test results, do you think you will keep this tool in your unit plan?
- How do you see the use of the Visual Ranking Tool fitting in with the objectives and standards you are trying to target? To the overall plan or your unit?
- How do you see the Visual Ranking Tool enhancing your students' higher-order thinking skills, as well as collaboration and communication in your classroom?
- How can the use of this tool be implemented into other areas of your instruction?
- What questions do you still have about this project's design, implementation, or assessment?
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Modules 5/6 - Visual Ranking
Tonight, we explored the Visual Ranking Tool from Intel. We used it as a student, brainstormed how we could implement it in our own classroom and created and tested our own project using the tool. Now that you have had time to work with this tool, please answer the following:
Posted by Melodie B. at 10:19 AM